Published: 11 October 2023
- We will conduct data-driven and risk-based supervision
- We will give supervised institutions effective collaboration and reporting tools
- We will manage our data in a way that supports streamlining and digitalisation
- We will have flexible IT systems
- We will increase the digital competence of all employees
- Finanstilsynet’s digitalisation principles
Finanstilsynet's strategy for 2023–2026 defines important parameters for its digitalisation process. Finanstilsynet’s main goal is to promote financial stability and well-functioning markets. This requires that supervisory activities are data-driven, risk-based and efficient.
The digitalisation strategy describes how Finanstilsynet will use digital tools and data to realise the goals set out in its strategy for 2023–2026. It sets ambitious goals for digitalisation. The strategy is formulated as initiatives organised under five headings, which form the basis for setting priorities, making plans and carrying out the work.
The digitalisation strategy 2023–2026 has been adopted by Finanstilsynet’s Board of Directors.
Finanstilsynet, 27 March 2023
Finn Arnesen Morten Baltzersen
Board Chair Director General