Finanstilsynet is headed by a non-executive board of five members appointed by the Ministry of Finance upon delegation from the King. Finanstilsynet's Director General is appointed by the King in Council for a six year term.
Finanstilsynet's Board is appointed for a four-year term. A new term started 1 March 2018.
|Ms||Giuditta Cordero-Moss||Deputy Chair|
|Ms||Mette Bjørndal||Board Member|
|Mr||Kjetil Wibe||Board Member|
|Mr||Arne Skauge||Board Member|
|Ms||Thorunn Falkanger||First Alternate|
|Mr||Bjørn Arild Gram||Second Alternate|
|Mr||Sindre Weme||Director at Norges Bank, attends as observer|
Two members elected by and from among the employees supplement the board when administrative matters are dealt with. The current employee representatives are:
- Ms Marit Skjevling
- Mr Eirik Ihlen
The Management Team
Morten Baltzersen was appointed Director General of Finanstilsynet on 1 April 2011 by the Council of State for a fixed term of six years. He was reappointed on 22 May 2017 for a new term of six years.
The management team of Finanstilsynet consists of:
- Mr Morten Baltzersen, Director General
- Ms Ann Viljugrein, Deputy Director General, Banking and Insurance Supervision
- Ms Anne Merethe Bellamy, Deputy Director General, Capital Markets Supervision
- Mr Per Mathis Kongsrud, Deputy Director General, Digitalisation and Analysis
- Ms Nina Moss, Deputy Director General, Administration
- Ms Cecilie Ask, General Counsel
- Ms Lisbeth Strand, Communications Director